At Camarillo Car Care, our top priority is the safety and health of our customers and employees. I wanted to reach out to you personally and let you know that we take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. For the protection of our customers and employees we have increased our already attentive level of cleanliness.
Protecting our Customers
- Our service office is being cleaned multiple times a day with the recommended sanitization methods, including providing disinfecting wipes on each service desks for your use.
- Service advisors are wiping down our customer’s keys and key fobs with disinfecting wipes after completion of every service.
- Protective seat covers and floor mats are being used inside of your vehicle while it’s in our care.
- Service technicians are wearing protective gloves while working on the interior and exterior of your vehicle, including test drives. At the completion of every repair, our technicians will use disinfectant wipes on all steering wheels, interior levers, door handles, and knobs to insure surfaces are clean.
- Our waiting room is also being cleaned multiple times a day and disinfectant wipes are available for your use.
Protecting our Employees
- As new information is being released, Camarillo Car Care will be taking the necessary precautionary measures as well as brief and train our team members on a new processes to continue to maintain safe service for all of our customers and employees.
- Employees who are feeling ill are being told to stay home and encourage to get tested for COVID-19 by their medical professionals.
We will continue to monitor the WHO and CDC for future developments to ensure appropriate action plans. We understand the concerns you may have about leaving your vehicle in our care and we are taking all precautions to insure your safety. I would also like to remind you that putting off needed services and maintenance can greatly increase the possibility of costly repairs.